Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Projects, hobbies, and other matters of the like

So what have I been up to since coming here to Coatesville? Good question (thought you'd never ask:) Well, I've had a few things in the works since the beginning of this year (some from even before then). There are about 6 ongoing writing projects, which include 3 sci-fi scripts, 1 suspense/thriller, 1 drama (inspired by a true story), and a fictional story that I'm writing as a book (not quite sure if I want to put that one to screen, yet). There's also a long-term research project that I'm working on (and I mean loooooong-term....it will probably consume the rest of my life and those of many others in the process) which deals w/ the history of developments in science (as well as other areas). To that end, I'm doing a lot of reading, including The Elements by Euclid, an in-depth biography of Albert Einstein, tons of books on physics, some on linguistics, one on church history, another on biblical history, and many, many more. There's more I could go into, but that's the gist of it (you'll get to hear about the other stuff in future blogs).

So life is keeping me pretty busy these days, but I'm glad I get to be busy doing the things I love. Well, I guess that's a wrap for now. See'ya next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment