Monday, May 4, 2009

So what can you expect now that this blog is up?

Well, I will be posting here regularly, but to be a little more specific, I intend to have an average of no less than two posts per month. More often than not, however, I should have at least one or two up each week, a goal which will be much more easily accomplished once I've fully transitioned into my new role, of course:) A quick heads up, btw. I started working on something this morning which is still in progress. I just got back from a staff retreat, and a lot happened which I'd like to share about. However, "I just got back from a staff retreat," = I got back late last night, slept in this morning, and only had a little bit of time to write anything before going to work (so I now have what we in the blog world refer to as a "saved draft":). Like I said in an earlier post, being an aspiring writer, I prefer to take what I do seriously, so I try to put a good amount of effort into most of what I write.

So keep your eyes peeled for what I come up w/ this weekend, b/c another thing you can expect is that for the time being, most of what I write will not be posted during the week. Hope life is finding you well as you read this.

Post Note - The blog that you see below (Wolverine) is actually the one I was saying to keep your eyes peeled for. For some reason, it shows the date of when I started writing it, not when I actually posted. In all honesty, I doubt anyone's even paying that much attention to all of this, but hey, just in case, thought I'd clear things up for ya:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment